Ride Nepal's Adventure Bike of Choice
The Honda CRF250Ls are light and agile, with a good handful of torque when you need it, perfectly suited to the variable Himalayan terrain. All fitted with ABS plus a digital dash.
- Off road (awesome shocks)
- City Riding (not too much power)
- Switchbacks (easy to manouver)
- Muddy sections
- Seat comfort (better than a proper dirt bike)
- ABS (for on paved roads)
- Option to turn ABS off for those dirt sections
- When riding in Nepal, having a Honda CRF250L is equivalent to cruising in a Mercedes Benz in most non-mountainous terrain!
Per Day Cost: £75.00
If you want to rent a bike for more than 5 days we can offer a discount.
If there is a booking for multiple bikes we can also offer discounts.
All persons renting the bike must have a motorcycle driving license (equivalent for their home country) and must pay a security deposit and sign a rental agreement.
Crave that extra torque?
We also have a limited number of Reiju Marathon Pros. The Marathon Pro 200 uses the new liquid cooled Yamaha 4-stroke 4-valve engine combined with a light weight alloy silencer for maximum power to weight ratio.